Friday, September 26, 2008

Will be off for a 3-day Recollection in Tagaytay


My son asks me to write a letter for him to be read on their recollection due on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So I will be missing him for 3 long days. That will be held in Tagaytay. I wanted it sana in print pero ayaw niya. Mas maganda raw kung handwritten...of course but I do write like doctor's prescription. I write cursive but I make sure that he can read it so okey lang. May time kasing kahit ako d ko mabasa ang sulat ko. The letter I wrote awhile ago is very clear and I just say there that I love him and I am proud of him and I want to be a friend not only a mother and encourage him to be more motivated and strive harder so to achieve his dreams. Set a goal and work hard for it. And not to forget His guidance and ask for more blessings. And the most important thing is to trust and love God above anything else. Be more productive, more respectful and be a blessing to all.
I hope he'll enjoy it there and learn more virtues based on the bible. And another thing, I hope he'll enjoy the weather there and the ambience since less noise, less pollution there and it's a good place, serene for contemplating about God's never ending graces and blessings.




I love you... my bunso forever!

PS/ retreat daw hindi recollection...I stand corrected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D