Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's never too late...


Doing the plie's for people like me is no joke. Imagine those stretchings and mat exercises ala yoga...eto I just woke up because I was a bit exhausted after 2-3 weeks of being absent...kanina lang ako bumalik. Ayun parusa...was planning to do some groceries at Ever pero I went straight home instead because I was so soaked with perspiration and kinda catching my breath. So I went home and dozed off immediately right after I hit the bed. We went roaring with laughters doing the new steps, eh di ko mapigilan eh...lol...it started in a tendu position (tohn dew) literally, "to stretch and one by one went sideways with some combinations." Imagine naman , I told Lizel na ang gusto ko lang magexercise at sumayaw...I didn't say na at my age I want to do ballet...lol...parusa talaga...grabe...but the enjoyment with the others are great and the healthy attitude we are getting out of that jazz class. There's no age limit when dancing is concerned I tell you, lalo na ang jazz. We also did try the chaînés (sheh ney) a series of quick turns on alternating feet with progression along a straight line or circle...hay kaloka talaga. Pag di ko kaya I just laugh it out. Ang masaklap we have to perfect 3 dance number again for this period, then recital na naman...sigh...I asked Lizel bakit ba may recital pa?! I've just learned na related pala talaga ang basic ballet sa dance routine ng jazz. I just want to get fit but then there's nothing to lose talaga. So, enjoy lang...eto sa pagod ko, I craved for something so I decided to order 2 boxes of pizza and it was delivered right in time. And I tell you, everybody all dived into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D