Thursday, September 11, 2008

JonasBrothers' Burnin' Up

Hi...ho...not good enough, I just got 3 hours of sleep and I have no reason why I shouldn't be up and about early to prepare meal for breakfast. Afraid to be fired out by my kids...joke...no matter how I go wobbling I still have to. Kids would be always groping in the kitchen to find some grub to eat. And that's part of being a mother. Ang tawag ni Tack sa gaya namin ni Madge ay ulirang alipin. Kisses and warm hugs would be the reward later. And I love it...

The video was deleted for any further harmful threat...

1 comment:

  1. hi mami! wow updated ka sa latest music ah. help mo nman ako mami sa pag campaign sa nomination ko sa phil blog awards. i hope u cud vote me as well. how r u n? anong blita. nde kn ngparamdam.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D