Friday, September 12, 2008

With or without...it's going to be a blast!

Yup...with or without big celebration...my birthday will be a blast, figuratively so to say. I'm thankful I'm still here. So I'm going to spend it with my children. We're planning to eat outside, say KFC, Kenny (on the second thought mahal...)maybe it's a good choice to dine at Barrio Fiesta, my dau's suggestion. Why not...I'm suggesting sana Zirkoh or 22nd St na lang...eh since C is not one of those who belong to local party habitues that she's more enjoying the fine dining cuisine...change venue na lang. I also have in mind the one in Metro Market where we once enjoyed a sumptuous meal with the newly wed then...Anthony and Steff. I also love San Jacinto where foods are also great. The ambience is very homey. Pero pag naisip kong sa house na lang okey pa rin, thinking of a barbecue party with red wine. I've kept a box of 3L SmartBo red wine from France...that goes with a spigot inside and all you have to do is to pull it out from the box and voila...kakaiba ang packaging...masarap and di matapang.
My daughter used to be very passive when she was younger pero ngayon she always has something to suggest or say before anything has to be decided upon. Naku dalaga na kasi. And she's very prim and proper most of the time unlike me na medyo magulo rin pag gusto ko ang group na kaharap ko and sometimes I tend to be so tightlipped pag di ko naman feel ang kaharap ko. Love to crack jokes and tell happy stories giving the the air a convivial tone.
On my birthday will just eat out...and maybe will prepare something on the table for those who'll remember to greet me at home. Ganun lang kasimple. And will make sure na I'll attend the 1st mass and say thanks for my blessings. With everything that goes...I will always feel blest and grateful.

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday mommycool! kelan birthday mo? happy birthday!!!! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lapit na! ang saya! u should celebrate.. di naman kelangan bongga.. basta celebrate life dapat! advance happy birthday! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hah! sabe ko nga with or without budget it's going to be a bleast...videoke sa hauz lang or anything...bahala na si batman sabe mo nga... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ****blast
    choyee...drowsy pa po lola nyo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. korek! isasama niya pa si superman.. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. basta nasa atin pa ang ating hininga...blest pa rin tayo to the max...minsan low spirited ako pero ang importante resilient tayo...bouncing back...hanga nga ako sau eh...sobrang hanga ako sau...# 1 fan mo ko...idol kita! Promis :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D