Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Abrupt turn in Tara's life...

OMG, Tara's story is being aired on Channel 2 right now. This I've learned when I was browsing at Tack's blog site. I have read it there. If you want to read the story of how and what happen to Tara on the eve of her birthday just click the link. The father is appealing to the President to track down the creep who fired a gun at Tara after announcing the holdup. The bullet had hit her head. I'm not sure if she's in coma. I'l read the story again. These people should be kept incarcerated becoz they are a threat to human life. I wonder how they can sleep at night knowing they'd ruined the life of someone innocent who has dreamt of becoming a good daughter and dreamt of having a good life ahead. I feel for Tara's parents...I just hope they'll have much more courage and strength to deal with this. You know I noticed that Tack's site has become a haven of those who needs help...and one is me. She always uplift my spirit up. Kakahiya tuloy. Looking at Tara and her parents I don't think it's proper for me to feel downspirited...with how things are happening around in my fence...it's just but ordinary compared to Tara's...my bad! It's a very painful story. I just hope they'll be given justice soon. A fluke of hope to track down the cunning creature is in the offing. Becoz, oh boy there's a sole witness...her features has been digitized for her protection of course. Let's just wait 'til he walk and be presented in public with a shackle. Yeah...mannie you ain't got no soul! Heaven condemns you for your evil act! Stretch your bone boy!

Let us all pray for Tara's swift recuperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D