Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Getting up at the wrong side of bed...

Got back to bed after morning routine. Cooking and preparing kid's brekker and packlunches. A bit...aahh...lightheaded again. had checked my BP, quite low I don't know what's happening...I dozed off immediately after my back touches my bed. Then I roused out of bed and had a quick cold shower. Saraaap. I went back again to bed and voila I got a message na naman coming from my friend.com...TACK...hehehe...kakahiya...siya pa nagpapalakas ng loob ko, imagine that. Instead na ako ang magbigay sa kanya ng mga words of wisdom, siya pa umaalalay sa akin. Thanks to you gurl! Kaya siguro kami pinagkilala ni Lord...para mauplift ako ng todo. She is kinda very special talaga. Yesterday while I was at the bank, she bombarded me with so many ready-pass-it-on-messages na talaga namang matinde. This morning she gave me this one...

We fail 2 be hapi coz we are not satisfied wid what we hav...

So here r a few satisfaction guidelines:
1. Do not hold on to something dat wud never be yours. (Tama nga, di ba?)
2. Do not fight 4 someone not worth fighting for. (Hmmmm...tama rin...sayang ang effort!)
3. Do not cry for something lost, gone and inevitable. (Ped ba yun?)
4. Appreciate what you have and be thankful 4 whatever things people gave you. (Kahit bigyan tayo ng kutakot-takot na sama ng loob?!)

*Happiness is a mere construct of the mind. Everyone can be hapi as long as they really want to... :)

To you my friend Tack, wag kang mag-alala...kaya ko toh...ako pa ba ang hinde...sometimes lang talaga I feel a bit disappointed pero in the end, I bounce back again becoz I love life...becoz there's more aside from skulking in the corner. Just like Madge, we as mothers cannot afford to get frustrated no matter how hard the blows will be...and I know naman na hindi ito permanente...bahala na si Batman di ba?! Possitivity is the answer and great faith is the best. Salamat sau ha, hindi na tayo nagkita. In time, malay mo dumating ang chance. Regards to everybody there. And hello to Ida too.

1 comment:

  1. 3. Do not cry for something lost, gone and inevitable. (Ped ba yun?)


    ---pwede nga ba yun? yan din naisip ko.. pero.. i realized siguro ang gustong parating nyan.. pwede mo syang iyakan.. pero once is enough.. eh tapos na eh.. ganon.. ewan ko lng.. pauso lang.. hihi!

    miss u mommycool! tc always! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D