Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baclaran day

Since today is a Wednesday, it's Baclaran Day and early devotees flock at Baclaran Church to hear early mass...my bad...and sigh...I had my last visit when I was about to leave the country last year which was Dec 2 pa. And being scoliotic again, I have no other choice but to content myself praying at home or visiting the nearby church or attending the village's mass on Sundays. I confess that I am not a churchy person today since I moved here last year. Compared noon na every morning I'd be sitting in a front pew to hear the first mass. Then I would make it a point to passed by at the Adoration Chapel. Now I missed everythng here. But then for me, I'd rather naman be a conscientious one than those who of a frequent kneeler, and if you know how to be compassionate and full of love. But we all know that we need to go to church every Sunday if not everyday. But somehow I know na I will be heard kahit saan ako magpray...if it's coming from the heart. Sometimes nakakahiya pag I would always complain about my being sciatic, scoliotic and hypertensive pag nakikita kong si Tack eh very active going to and fro samantalang naka-wheelchair pa siya. I just love the courage of this young girl. Pero this ailment of mine really is agonizingly painful sometimes or rather most of the time that put me in so much pain. Being hyped up physically is not always in my psyche no matter how I wanted to be. My lumbar area is just so weak and I cannot do commuting without being so helpless after long standing and or sitting. My strength is so unpredictable. But somehow I am still thankful at ganito na lang ang situation ko compared to others na talagang di mo ma-imagine ang situation.

I can say...I'm truly blest pa rin...so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D