Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've reached my 1,500th entry

My posts here has already reached it's 1,500th entry. This one should be done last night but the rumbling sounds of thunder and the brilliant sparks of lightning prevented me from doing so. The pelting downpour of rains was deafening. Then came a sudden blackout. The dwindling light from a candle made the ghost-story seemed more frightening. I heard my kids telling each other some goosebump experiences. I heard one says, "let's try spirit of the glass" in jest...and I say...hey, stop it! We just gathered in one corner of the sala and enjoyed the evening, and ordered 2 boxes of pizza. But my son who was then laughing and laughing put the phone back to its cradle. Instead I just cooked 4 packs of Pancit Canton and voila again...they all dived into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D