Tuesday, February 10, 2009

As right as rain!


Munching wasabe peanuts [...wheew, it's hot and biting] while listening to some classical nocturnes, after which I'll shift to my newfound fave...the Up Dharma Down...grabe sobrang gusto ko yung Every First Second and Taya nila. Ganun lang...pa-shift shift lang ako ng genre...according to my moods. My son saw me gulping down icy Lipovitan and murmurs something like..."maglalaba ka ba bukas?!"...sheebs...muntik ko ng malulon yung bote. Sometimes nakakatuwa pag malalaki na ang mga bata. Kasi sometimes they're very magalang and all that. Mano mano...po and opo...but sometimes also, they make me feel like one of them lang...yung barkada. Berks daw. Naaaliw ako kasi minsan na-view ko yung friendster ni Ar@#$...eh I'm not naman the type na makialam ng personal nila. Pero...lol...accidentally I saw this pangAngkop comments. Eh without asking siya na ang nagkwento...harmless joke naman at natawa talaga ako about how they came up with the term. And another ay yung story behind bluetooth-tan na...oOoops, nothing green...mind you, bawal nga sa anak ko yung mag-cuss ako eh. Grrr...parang sila na ang nasusunod ngayon. Pag mga bata ang kasama mo, hindi ka pwedeng tumanda, kasi kakainisan ka nila. Dapat go easy lang. Yung easy to be with ika nga. And luckily am trying to keep up with them naman. So far...with them, I really still feel so so blest!

While writing this post, I saw news flash about beaching of dolphins at Bataan ...I think it's quite alarming with 100 of them be seen in distress?! BFAR director Malcolm Sarmiento Jr. said "the situation may be caused by a sea quake that has affected the dolphins’ eardrums and sense of balance, leading to their disorientation. Most strandings are caused by sea quakes or disturbances at sea. Such disturbances affect the pressure underwater, which subsequently affects the dolphins’ eardrums. The creatures then will avoid diving in deeper parts of the ocean and will swim to shallow areas."

Source: GMA News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D