Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still rocking on...


Stumbled upon this while lazily browsing the web...and nothing doing, nothing to blog. And that makes sense now. Why not post it again. And it's nice to reminisce some good times like this one. Yup, still vividly remember the day I saw them performing live...well forgive me...I just couldn't afford to forget that one chance of a lifetime...an awesome day indeed that made me luckier than others. And I tell you I got the whole nine yards! Well...
I tell you, I love & admire Bon Jovi so much...and Richie Sambora ...together with the female violinist who really played so well with the sleight of hands. Super galing...bravo!

PS/I couldn't resist talaga...so I added this one where kitang kita kagwapuhan niya...grabeeee....I am a fan so forgive me here, anyway this is my den! Wala na lang pakialaman...lol... :)

And am sure yung isa kong kilala dyan eh nagsa-salivate [sorry for the word I used if it is not my word, kuno!] na naman at ayaw pabuko...hmmm...mag-come out ka na kasi. Tingnan mo si BeBe Gandanghari...hoy A%#@E...oo ikaw nga, namumuro ka na sa aken ha! Ay mag-blush ba, 'yaan mo di ka naman nila kilala eh. Magtino ka ha...mamaya i-link ko blog mo eh...joke lang...still di naman kita binubuking di ba?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D