Sunday, February 1, 2009

Presenting my sleepyhead co-author...


You know why I say Mishah is my co-author? Just look at the picture ...she stays with me talaga whenever I blog...be it the whole day...ayan at antok na antok...she's every where I go. Even when am going to the cr, I just have to make sure my bathroom is half-closed or else magtatampo na yan...and can you imagine a doggy na nagbubuntong hininga??? Si Mishah yon. At nasanay yan ng pinagmememe. The reason was, I got her months old pa lang so minememe siya sa gabe para di siya mag-ingay and not to be left out all alone in her corner. Ate Norie who happened to be the 1st owner also a breeder, loved Mishah so much, hindi siya actually for sale amongst those pack of shih tzus she have had that time... nagkataon na she was in dire need of immediate cash. Ang pinagpilian ko ay sangkuterbang pure Shih tzus, mini pins and chiua-uas (hope I get it right) kasi 3 silang magkakapatid na breeder. May napili na sana ako...pero ng biglang bumandera si Mishah na friskyng frisky that time...bongga...siya na...ang naiuwi ko. Ate Norie was nearly crying talaga and I saw how she did regret selling Mishah. Now if you were to ask me, kahit yata wala akong pera di ko maibebenta si Mishah. Never! For me she's Godsent. Inaaliw niya ako pag malungkot ako and talagang yung loyalty niya sa akin sobra. Dog man siya...I can feel the love she has for me, and for the rest of the family. I wasn't a dog lover before Mishah came.

1 comment:

  1. mishah's cute! i'm a certified dog lover today...will write about them soon..hehe :)

    by the way, i tagged you at my post pls check it out..thanks: http://simplyhappyme.blogspot.com/2009/02/birthday-wish.html

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D