Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not an issue...and never will ever be...!


Saw Ida's comment this morning and natawa ako kasi profound daw. Thanks!:) And she's right, being alone is never an issue and never will be as long as we're happy with some other people who in one way or another bring colors and happiness into our lives. Ako, I always make the most of what I have in hand rather than what I do not have. If there were two people I admired most...sina Tack yon and Ida. And Madge, why not. They are models of true faith and unfazed courage. And to that...I bow.

I don't feel off about not having a Valentine to go out with and cuddle up back at home. I just put in mind that you cannot have both of everything. Lucky are those who enjoy such privil...err, blessings. To me, I'm at edge pa nga kasi I am right now healed 'coz naka-move on na ako. And I feel at ease and contented with what I am right now. Acceptance lang yon. Truthfully now, I can't identify the right man, the one who'll keep it working all the way from the moment he says "I love you"...na mukhang mahirap ng hanapin at my age. Puro bola bola na lang yan kung meron or kung magpapabola pa...but glad to say am not interested for another relationship. And that's not my cup of tea. Lalo na ngayon na we're in a very difficult situation. Alone? It's not a problem...it's more of a choice. I've learned to accept and deal with that panging feeling of lonliness, and it is completely up to us. For my money, I think it's most better to just keep myself at bay and stay away from entertaining such thought after a broken marriage...lest I'd just end up to a dirty dog. Touché!

I am a believer in JC, that if and whenever I feel lonely I know I am not alone because God is always with us during our crucial time. I also use my alone time to self reflect...writing [I don't want to be misinterpreted as blabbing about a lot of other parts of my private lives, but hey I just want to impart] or reading or catching up on an old show or going for a walk. Best of all, use this time to possible think about all the people you wish you could be spending time with and call them up or write them a letter or even hang out with them once in a while. What I have in mind now is to see and make sure that my children will soon be all successful...and have a good and better lives in the offing.

Life still has a meaning...









If there is a future there is time for mending-

Time to see your troubles coming to an ending.

Life is never hopeless however great your sorrow-
If you're looking forward to a new tomorrow.

If there is time for wishing then there is time for hoping-
When through doubt and darkness you are blindly groping.

Though the heart be heavy and hurt you may be feeling-
If there is time for praying there is time for healing.

So if through your window there is a new day breaking-
Thank God for the promise, though mind and soul be aching,

If with harvest over there is grain enough for gleaning-
There is a new tomorrow and life still has meaning.

[--unknown author, Photo by Maki--]

1 comment:

Please be nice... :D