Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm a little stupid today!

Home alone now. Kids (always be) have all gone to school earlier. Been up again of course very early for some never-ending niggling chores...to prepare their meal and with a lot of proddings pa yon. Kailangan pa ng sapilitan. As usual, there's a cupful of cooled-down coffee...left over big size Ramen (Japan), stale cheese and butter left and softened, tuna and untouched rice on a plate just waiting there to be noticed. Haha! No one ever did, or has grabbed something! What's wrong?! Nothing except they're all in a hurry to leave. Grrrr...

Here's the story. When everyone has all gone out, of course I locked the door, the front door...then I realized I'm pinching pennies, of course again who doesn't anyway. So I turned off the light...so only the soft light emanating from the CP monitor's helping my blurry vision so I fumbled my way going to the room. This CP is sitting just right after a four flight of stairs leading next to my room at the right. And voila! Quite embarassing, but yeah... I tripped and fell flat. My heart begun beating faster and I felt a sudden exhaustion. Lol...for a few seconds, I rested for awhile. Hindi muna ako gumalaw...lol, napagod ako eh. Grabe, wala pa naman akong kasama kungdi si Mishah & Enzo...s-i-g-h... poor motor coordination? Wasn't looking where I'd be going? Not thinking before doing or acting something...or you can call me a bungler...a klutz...clumsy...or whatever. But no please. Kasi naman the reason behind was...I was wearing a big pair of tong slippers that wasn't mine Ar#@'s! Oh dear me...of course the tongue-tip of the slipper on my right touched and got stuck at the stair nosing that caught me off balance. Bluggghhh! Merde! Lucky me, my poor breast didn't bang into the tread. Quite a luck, still.

I'm sure they'll go in chorous when I tell them what happened..."kulang sa pork"

I find this picture funny and best suit to describe me...

Mas bagay nga sa akin ang iPhone! ...[hope you get what I meant]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leonore,
    Please be more careful when you're all alone in your house. Good thing you can blog so you don't get bored the whole day just doing household chores. Thanks for the post. I'm just passing by to say hello. God bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi leonore! i'm glad nothing happened to you. please take care of yourself k?

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D