Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh dear me...

I just saw a big hematoma bruise on my left knee. Masakit siya hah! And I got some blisters on my right hallux and my index toe. Maybe na-scrape siya sa stair nosing...sigh...I got it for sure right after I tripped and fell flat on the stairs last Monday.

My son saw me in gloomy mood and asked me..."bakit parang wala kayo sa mood?" Told him why...
"Ayan kasi...hindi nag-iingat." I just waved my hands in dismissal and said..okey lang 'toh, malayo sa bituka "hmmm...ayaw pang aminin, masakit yan...kunwari pa...clumsy kasi!"

Clumsy? No...am not! Okey, granting...it's better naman than to be a butterfinger! [ si Ar@#$ 'yon...lol...the destroyer...midas touch... ] :)

Will post tomorrow how I got my certification from BIR...I'm a bit exhausted and I just want to rest right now. I'm kinda sleepy and so weak to blog...eyes' heavy and dozing off and on in front of the computer.

1 comment:

Please be nice... :D