Friday, February 13, 2009

Joyful Friday the 13th!



Another scurrying day for me cause my dau' will go on a retreat somewhere in Tagaytay and as usual she's in hasty-mode...and so I needed again to goad her a lot to grab a bite. She's with Mi@#$, her bestfriend who slept over in the house to do a project. That's why I prepared breakfast immediately when I rose a bit late because I slept in. I made 3 mugs...mugs...of coffee, ramen and bread with cheese and Meiji choco spread. They took ramen but ignored the coffee. So now could you imagine me sipping 3 mugful of coffee? And I did...sayang kasi eh. They hurriedly left and then I saw something on top of the CPU. Something wrapped in blue. And my dau said it was meant for me so I opened it. Voila! It's a Sydney Sheldon. The Doomsday Conspiracy.Wow...now, who says Fd13th is malas or jink or brings bad luck?! My heart went thumping when I saw the book. Been going to and fro some booksale available in the mall...for say...2 or 3 weeks already but I went home with another author. Now I have one again and I am so overwhelmed with joy. But right now I have had just started a book of Jude Deveraux, The Mulberry Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D