Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Courage is our shield...


For almost a couple of years since I got the chance to know more about Tack (personally have had met her at Tiendesita's before I left the country), and I dearly call her the woohoo girl...because everytime na may news yan, she'd go..."woohoo" to express great anticipation and joy...ay ang haba yata ng intro ko...just explaining...now ko lang binasa yung Tack's homepage & about her message niya in full. Though marami na akong alam about her from exchanging sms msgs sa kanya and isa pa fave ko yung blog niya. Kasi for me I get to be a lot stronger pag nababasa ko yung musing niya everyday. It's quite uplifting talaga and believe ako sa faith niya and for that I bow...a lot. This girl really must be having such strength to go on, no matter what. She is also, has began a common Ate Tack in my household ever since. The children also look up to her, and becomes a role model of courage and vibrant disposition. I soon realized somehow that it was God who brought us together, but the irony is...she's the one making me braver and stronger instead of the other way around. I am a brave person as everyone knows that it's my high point, but somehow I knew that there were times that I wanna give up. I couldn't contain myself from being drawn to loneliness or disappointment some people hurled at me. I am resilient and my faith is enormous and I don't want to tackle much about it...I just want to keep it to myself since I hate to sound so holy. I'm just a normal human being who has the tendency to become weak some times. And reading Tack's life...I think I have no reason to complain much about life's cruelty. And to rephrase it...life is a blessing indeed...it's just that some people make some mess around us. Just yesterday, I went to church since it was candelaria...and I went also to Adoration Chapel. There I'm always able to sort things out and contemplate on things. Again, I was relieved. Faith really helps us become a better person. One should have firm faith to serve as an armor against life's adversities and afflictions.

The man of wisdom is never of two minds;

the man of benevolence never worries;
the man of courage is never afraid.
Confucius

PS/
sooo sleeepy, will go back to bed after this...

1 comment:

  1. wow touch naman ako.. aliw pa.. thanks! thanks! thanks talaga! love you! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D