Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yo, love's still nil on Valentine's...!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Valentine-less [...lol ], ok being alone na lang...doesn't mean you're not entitled to celebrate this special day. And who said so?! Though with a little discomfiture...I must admit that some things aren't meant to last...why can't I say love is still nil? It happened specially when couple loses its polarity. They loses attention and same goes with the appreciation that wanes slowly, to a point that you need and ask for a little space to breathe. But nothing on earth could upset me except death, touch wood! So there's nothing wrong if you have to stay single if that's meant to be like that. There's more to life...I still have some people beside me who still fill the void and put colors to my dull life [...err...no, it's not dull...in fact I still feel blest everyday of my life.] Always, God has been so good to me. And only my children know my true [inner] nature, which come in all positivity to live life despite of some petty trials. They always see many of my self-revelatory moods other than any person. I will always believe that life itself is a blessing [not the pits for sure!] no matter what...so let's drink to that and say cheers! I only have this song in mind ever...I love Babyface and Boyz 2 men.

Later in the evening I'll celebrate it with my kids...with some toasts and talks...and simple fun time...which for me is a great joy!

PS/But then I figured out that my guardian angels and same with my fairy godmother were all out on holiday...leaving me Valentine-less! Well...I don't take much to heart being alone... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi mommy!!
    Napaka profound naman po ng entry nyo :D
    belated v-day and i perceive that being alone is never an issue as long as you are surrounded by your loved ones, not necessarily your significant other, find joy in whatever activity you are engaged in and God's prevalence in your life.
    Please take care :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D