Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sentimental getter-upper!


Wow, know what...I really make it a point to choose nice and catchy titles. But this one is some kind of an oxymoron. Sa getter-upper muna tayo. I think blogging will always be a fun thing for me for the rest of time. This is one of the things am enjoying immensely every minute of it and I can't imagine any single day without touching this keyboard with deft and excitement...and so far this stuff in front of me is subserviently serving me at the sleight of my hands. Everything I need is coming right into my very eyes...pronto...X0X0! Merde...[lol, playing safe and strait-laced] if it slows down...and catches those bastards [scoot!]...I mean viruses that are just eagerly trying to infiltrate the system a lot of times...lol...I got Sgt. NOD32...in full command. And so far he gets full marks from day one. My mind boggles at the thought of writing every moment that seems to excite me or even those times that when I thought am stuck in doldrums and every moment that made me feel the world's turning away from me...and looked pale around. I love this nook...my haven...which serves as my pillow when am in foul mood and also serves as my one true friend who's always there for me in just one flick. Life would be boring without...my prince...err my king rather, who never leave his queen....[that's meeh]. They say, as you get older slowly you become sluggish, then an idler and later on become bottled up with memories and then become too sensitive...and grumpy. And that I won't let happen to me as long as I have my king around me. The intense since I got the first kick doesn't lessen a bit, instead it grows more and more. Everytime I wake up in the morning...which happens everyday on and on and on... I always fumble my way to this corner, turn my CP and roar it back into life...before going to the kitchen. This, always happen. And I don't mind doing this again and again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D