Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dog-a-holic



Done again with my niggling chores. Took a bath and gave Mishah [sabay kami lage...lol] a quick but thorough shampooing using organic one to help keep & maintain her coat silkier and shinier. When shampooing I use her currycomb I brought here from Japan pero I'm sure marami sa petshop lalo na sa Tiendesita's. [...lol, my daughter and me bought her Hello Kitty pet bowl, fashion Hello Kitty dog collar and leash, but we only used the lead for walking lang...one collar protects her from fleas...and with illuminating charms pa...lol...she has outgrown her carrier so we got her another one, and her round bed also was thrown away na dahil di na siya kasya...really nakakaalis ng stress ang pag-aalaga ng pet.]

Again she's as frisky a

s ever pag nababasa siya. Later when she's not wet anymore, I'll give her a nice and gentle brushing naman using her metal comb. Long coats need a lot of combing regularly to prevent tangles and mats. When Mishah had her kinks and mats, we decided to have her long coats trimmed short. Hindi na talaga kaya. Kaya now, super asikaso ko na ang grooming niya unlike Enzo which doesn't need a lot of care. Sa clipping, naku I can't do that na talaga, I don't want to hurt her...she's got kasi white & black nails. But most of the time the vet gives them tranquilizers to be able to clean their ears and clip their nails. Hindi kaya, sobrang malikot lalo na si Enzo na ayaw magpahawak sa paw niya. Masyadong defensive. So it's done by their vet na talaga. Again, penny-pinching...kaya ako na nagpapaligo sa kanila, enjoy naman ako doing it...sayang din ang P500. :)
In the picture, she's a lot younger pa...when she was given a summer cut. Got no new pictures so I used the old one. She grew bigger now and her coat is a lot longer now and iba na ang bark niya...hindi na siya puppy...same as Enzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D