Monday, August 20, 2007

Before going to bed...




Yes...I make it a point that every night before I go to bed, I see to it that I had my hot green tea, my vits, and my daily food supplements. I also can't do without my tomato pretzel. Yummy...a good treat for those who are in diet program.

It's important to have a ready glass of water on top of your side table. Becoz sometimes like I do, we would wake up in the middle of the night wanting to have a sip of warm water. And it's a welcome treat to have it just right in front of you when you feel like drinking. My room is never without a glassful of water or some ready pet bottles of my favorite C2 and One tea with lemon or apple flavor. It's a yahoo treat for myself...in the middle of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D