Saturday, August 18, 2007

It's bonding time..my treat!






Rapsa points...christening of Azairah and ate's bday!!!

Went to Robinson's Metro East to scout for a gift...mag-aanak kc sa binyag si Aling Charing sa Sunday, but sadly(?) ako ang proxy...her very first to little Azairah Jane. My DD will be having her first hotel familiarization also kaya di sya present sa binyagan. We ate sa Tokyo2 after makaramdam ng gutom ang aking mga ka-berks...tomguts na raw sila...sigh...sarap daw ng Pork Tongkatsu...me I had my mixed Sushi na all-time fave ko...with bottomless Red Iced Tea. Nagyaya na ako pauwi at tila gusto pang humirit ng dalawa...grabe hah!!!

And also my other angel at home will celebrate her nth birthday on August 20th at 1 lang ang hiling nya sa akin...a necklace...done!
If without her...naku baka mukha kaming kawawa, she is in-charge sa laundry and the ironing of our clothes...I can't do much with my LS. Salamat Ate Milda...ty talaga...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D