Friday, August 10, 2007

Hey, she's now eighteen!







My DD has just turned 18 last 8th of this month. We just went yesterday at the SC convent to say a prayer, offered some eggs and lighted some candles to make a wish. I like the place because it's very solemn...no noise...no nothing.

I wish that now she's 18, very young but I knew she is quite intelligent for her very young age...she is not the typical teener who likes hanging out with friends and buying those techie things just to be in fad. She's a stay home kid, used to be shy and bullied. But now she has turned herself into a smart young lady , and no push over. She is a tough now.

I can feel her love because she is so sweet but independent not making a fuss ever. But sometimes she annoys me when I tend to forget to take my medicines...she's like, "Nagtake ka na ba ang gamot mo?" Really I got pissed whenever she talks to me not using po & opo. She have her reason naman. Ayaw nya daw akong gawing matanda. Well, why not?! The good is...barkada ko ang mga anak ko. Ever since. But sometmes nagkakaroon din ng hassles but we do kiss and make up everytime. Really, I love being a mom.

To Aling Charing, (my terms of endearment for her)...to you my bunso HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!, I just wish everything good for you ...good health and good life ahead!

I luuuuuuuuuuuurrrvvveee!!!

3 comments:

  1. hello ate ko!!

    first.. i great mo ako sa anak mo na HAPPPY 18th Bday! i know how happy are u as a Mom na nakikita mong lumalaki ang anak mo... as u wish...

    mabuti nga c DD-- yan ba name nya? hihih-- hndi ung teenager na mahilig lumabas sa bahay... or lets just say na tulad ko... hilig lumabas ng bahay.. with frens... hangging out with frens... kapal ang mukha... i mean hndi mahiyaain... ur lucky to have her... kc ngaun ko lng na realize how my Mom give all she can do para sa aming magkakapatid... na puso babae... ngaun lng tlga ate ko.. nung nagkaroon na ako ng anak... at nahiwalay ako sa knla to work here...

    all i acn say GOD BLESS sa inyung lahat.. to ur family...

    see u

    ReplyDelete
  2. me din i get annoyed pag hindi gumagamit ng po and opo my kids, it's always yes mom! no mom!

    hope you don't mind, i'll link you up para di ko makakalimutan dumalaw at one click lang ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oopsssiiee, forgot to greet your daughter happy 18th birthday...hope you enjoy the party tomorrow (11th)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D