Thursday, August 9, 2007

A good read...










There are still books in my shelves waiting to be read. These are my gifts from a dear one...actually a very dear one...uhhhrrrmmm...grease lightning! :)
All of those six are all Dean Koontz. Obviously I love Dean so much. I like the plot altho mostly are very heart-thumping suspense thriller. One example is Intensity...my gosh...I really couldn't stop reading it in a seconds...but it gave me so much nightmarish sleep. I just had to heave some sighs reading it. But all in all it's a good read. I recommend it very much...

*Frankenstein
Book 1) Prodigal Son
Book 2) City of the Night
*The Taking
*By the Light of the Moon
*Forever Odd
*The Husband


I still love reading...but blogging always take all my time every day. Can't resists...not that easy.

I got one of James Patterson's FOUR BLIND MICE...and I wanna start reading it that's why I keep it close right here on top of my computer table...in waiting...sigh...!

I had bought this 911 Beauty Secrets by Dianne Irons, from Masuki at Greenhills. It just caught my attention, surely to help me improve my nightly regimen...

Here's some tips:
The first part will give you an attitude adjustments. Stay away from goals you'll never reach. If you've never been a size 2...don't sabotage yourself by trying to get there...arrgghh! Don't compare yourself with someone. Accept your uniqueness and CAPITALIZE on it! Whoah what a nice start, we can call that SELF-RESPECT. Now I know...thanks Diane.

Wohohoh! Mirrors boost attitude? I hate mirrors you know? According to Ms Irons the quickest attitude adjustment is through MIRRORS?! That, women who struggle with esteem
issues often avoid mirrors like plague. I shouldn't have had kept this book...omg! Her rationale is... "don't get yourself deeper into depression" , without thinking of it...mirrors can become your BIGGEST ALLY. They can tell you how you're progressing, in those little way that may not be noticeable to the casual eye. MIRRORS are the ultimate objective eye. Diane Irons says she keep a full-length mirror by her back door. Like Victoria, we have several big mirrors at home...full-length and from floor to ceiling kind...fixed to the wall.It can be used to take final glimpse of everything from hem line to posture.

Let's do everything better...from washing hair to applying mosturizer...if you warm the mosturizer in your hands b4 application, it will go on smoothly. Try to duplicate what you see in salon, take notice that is is always handled...and never poured directly on the hair. Try massaging the scalp when washing. and while rinsing , lift your hair away from the scalp for about 2 minutes until it SQUEAKS!

Discover the virtues of VANITY!
Confident women (and I'm not, honestly!) enjoy primping and experimentingas a way of relieving stress and boosting morale. I agree with Ms Irons that VANITY is a positive virtue, allowing us to fix our heads as well as our looks!

"And so...SHOW OFF a little! OK, we all know that there's no such thing as the perfect body. STOP moaning and complaining about what's wrong with your own body and
FOCUS onwhat's right. If your butt is sagging...then show off your arms or calves. You are in control of what you show the world.

Pick out your finest and flaunt it!

1 comment:

  1. oh! I'll check out this book the 911 Beauty Secrets but where's Masuki? where in Greenhills? Isn't the book available at National Bookstore?

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D