Monday, August 20, 2007

Learning a lesson...the hard way!




I was talking to my friend Sir Rudolf last night when I was told that my bunso (AJ) was hurt. I hastily took my bag and drove in a jiff to see my son right away. His friends told me that they were in the clubhouse that night to have some fresh air...when walking home to his classmates house near the area, an enraged dog suddenly appeared. They scampered away to flee for their safety...sadly my boy fell to the ground that gave him a gash right below his chin...also bruises on his arms. He told me that the sight of fresh blood made him weak and nervous.Thanks for the first aid...but my concern was to see a doctor immediately. The doctor told me, my boy was lucky enough that he wasn't bitten by that dog. Good enough.
At the doctor's clinic he made it clear that he wouldn't give any certification for any purpose to file a case. I said fine. What's important at that time was the condition of my son. Inisip ko na lang na anak ko ang may kasalanan. I hate to argue at this time...
He was given shots of anti-tet and tet toxoid...4 vials I saw...having a skin test first to check if he's allergic. I am a bit worried that he has to take frequent dosages of anti-biotic.
I just hope that his wound would heal in such a short time.

1 comment:

  1. hello ate ko...

    good day!

    im sorry for wat happen kay bunso... he will be fine soon.. il pray for it! let me hear ur smile nman jan ate ganda...-- anyways, talagang nag eenjoy ka every single day ah... at ang iyung diet secrets... ay naiimagine ko na... sexy na sexy ang ate ko... i wanna try to do ur diet secrets.. pro as of now... nyaksss... hndi muna dahil i want to gain more and more and more weight since i got lost my wieght wen i gave birth to my son Kirk.. mantakin mo ate at 21yrs old.. i weigh 35kgs only.... waaaa... payatut na ako nun...hihihi-- and to DD... naku! lumalabas na xa sa real world... alam mo ba ate sa tinggin ko tulad mo c DD... laging naka smile... all the way... and thats good...

    anyways, ate kelan nga ba alis mo papunta ng japan?

    have a great monday!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D