Tuesday, February 26, 2008

At Hompo...

...still nibbling morsels of my cotton candy




We dined out last Sunday at Hompo for lunch with okasan and company. A great style where in you will be served raw foods of your own choice then you'll have to cook it yourself right in front of you...parang pizza. Most ingredients are vegies kaya healthy. I just picked on seafoods...lalo na ang shrimp and squid...pinili ko talaga. And Aya saw a cotton-candy corner for kids...it's free, she got 1 for me and offered also to them but they refused it. Ayaw nila ng matamis. Grabe nasobrahan yata ako ng kain dahil I couldn't sleep later, flatulence I guess...sigh...dito ako nahihirapan eh. Di ko kaya...pero kailangan ipakita ko na I do appreciate everything. Lalo na sa food. I tell you, I just eat like a bird. And I only eat when am hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D