Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am not feeling well...

I am nauseated and feeling a little lightheaded for the past few days. I thought it would just passed away but it's still here. I feel so sick! A PMS am sure and too much excitement na rin! And this is too taxing talaga. Kaya siguro na-down na ako.Ang hirap pag gising ko the headache is still here. I just hope I'd be okey for tomorrow. I have to. We're going to check in at Nagoya Hotel on the 28th this Thursday so I have to be in fine mood for that day...day out with Aya. Will go around and some shopping I guess. Kaya sana gumaling na ako...will keep my fingers crossed.

And am hopeful...

1 comment:

  1. hi Leonor.. i hope u are feeling better now. a hot bath or a hot tea will do the trick . =) by the way.. i got you tagged in this link http://www.jazanotherday.com its to increase your technorati rank.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D