Friday, February 22, 2008

Woohoo! Got this Cool Cat Award...

Often times things like this brighten up my day. Call it mababaw, not everyone like this stuff like memes, tags but this award with link purposes also is great. Well thanks dear Race. We might have no long communication or rather time to know each well but we jibed from the start when you saw me with Mishah one time at Jenn's computer shop. Well we have at least two common ground. First being a loving nanay and second is we are a blog addict. And we both like Jenn, right? Musta na kaya siya sa Land Down Under...whoah, kailan kaya ako makakarating don?! Hoping! Why not?!

Thanks again for that award...I just love to be cool, really. And you're cool too. So cheers!!!

I want also to give this to Vera na talagang cool na cool. Same with Ida, Tack, and Ramon.
Guys just do click the Race link for that award, ok? I've got some problem with my laptop and I just couldn't paste it here. Gomen (sorry)...

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the award ah.. http://iamkcat.blogspot.com/2008/02/cool-kcat.html

    *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D