Friday, February 22, 2008

l enjoy being with nice people...






Funtime again for me being with Kazue, Mieko, Sayoko and Misaeh earlier and we had lunched together. I only want some light food so I ordered whole pizza and an orange juice. Then had coffee. They ate lunch, a complete one. I knew they observed that I hardly finished my previous meal with them so I asked a lighter one. But then I only finished half of the pizza and full na ako. I took home half of the left-over pizza, sayang eh. Kazue had her carbonara only. Then afterwhich came the lesson. At the left far edge of Casa Bianca's dining, I saw lots of gift items in time for Doll's Day on March 3,2008...

I am a bit disheartened when I've learned from Kazue that though I used Kanji translation, of some selected posts...still they find it hard to understand my English. Oh my bad, I just didn't realized it then. I admire their yearnings to learn the language so I promised to them that I'll prepare something easy and simple lesson for them as soon as I arrive the Philippines. They're hardworking and still they find time to smell the roses as the old cliche goes. Sayoko has just arrived from a 3-day tour in Korea. Attah girl. She's so simple and yet, jetsetter din. May K di ba? Then Kazue and Misaeh are planning to go to Hokkaido. They want to see drift ice. Sigh...I also wish to go and see chunks of ice moving like big bulk of white mountain drifting and moving along with the winds or ocean currents. What a sight to enjoy.

I can sense that they have only but pure, kind and sincere hearts. They are so simple. They are very nice to be with. I love them when I see them laughing altogether about simple matters. So fun to be with, even with our language barrier. I speak a little of Japanese and they speak English very little also, but still we jibe along.

And surely I will miss them...

PS/
Guys, thank you very much for the omiyage...I appreciate it very much. It's the thought that counts...Arigatou Gozaimasu!

And thank you for being so nice to me...and Makki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D