Monday, May 26, 2008

Aylabit!!!


Woke up early and haven't got any in my stomach...when I saw a message...that has got my first smile in the morning. ..lol...really God sends someone to be an angel to someone like me...and dami kong angels, my groovy sisters.com like Makki and Irrach and my berks...Acey, Julie, and my bunso...Arvin...they make me laugh, they make me happier...but sometimes people like Kat is an additional to the bunch. Natawa ako sa aylabit word niya. Ang cute. Parang nawala yung pagod ko kakahanap ng house niya...lol...and I want to meet Ida too. Ang sarap ng feeling...pag dumarami ang friends mo na hindi mo inaasahan. Masarap ang pakiramdam. :)

Time out! Will go buy my favorite pandesal sa umaga to a nearby suki store 'coz angels are still snoring and the house is still quiet and nobody except me is awake at this hour. I crave for my coffee and I crave for pandesal with chilli hot sardines, butter, jam and liver spread. I'll have chilli sardines now. Wow I can't wait...will go now after toothbrushing first. :)

1 comment:

  1. mommy leonore, thanks for mentioning me in this entry. i feel guilty for not being able to make it to kat's b-day party. i had work then.

    i am still hoping to meet you soon.

    please take care

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D