Tuesday, May 20, 2008

No language barrier...

Got this early email from Japan and it really brightens my day...

I'm very glad that I see your page about me and us.

The son's name is Hayato, he always welcomes us with smile.
His grandpa and Masanori got many clams, yesterday.
We can get many foods from nature in Toyohashi.

Mata asobini kite kudasai. Matte imasu. Kazue


PS/ Learning other language is important but for me it is not a hindrance nor an obstacle if you are nurturing friendship from different country specially like of Japan . Learning English is not one of their priorities. But with Kazue and company, who really try putting their best foot forward...that's great, isn't it? They make it a point that our link is continuously in progress. And I am happy and proud to have them as friends. They are great people, sincere, and very accomodating.

To you guys out there...KAMPAI! Hope to have morning coffee with you again at Casa Blanca, our favorite hang out for morning table talk...while sipping freshly brewed coffee, with fresh cut banana and buttered toast and my favorite boiled egg.

**Hugs and Kisses to Hayato**
**Say my I Love you to Makki**

From your friend, Norie-san

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D