Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Zilch, zipped and zapped...

Got pissed off with someone who I think had flushed her breeding inside the john. She needs to suck it out or go back to her GMRC class. Sent someone to get the cash equivalent of my cheque yesterday 'coz I don't feel fine getting near her. We were advised to go back on that day only to find out that the cash wasn't ready, and to my amazement the collector I sent was just humiliated and shooed away...was that a fine conduct?! I went out in a hurry to file a case against her. The unreachable is now trying to reach me out. She sent an sms, about that matter. I didn't give her the benefit to explain her side through texts. I brought the matter to court to powwow the better way, I mean the sensible way that is. And that would be the easier course than go into some verbal vollies. I just kept mum and cool...the best way.

Zonked out yesterday...quite a long day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D