Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eccentric?!...

I know I'm sometimes eccentric. I don't know why, or rather I don't know if it's unhealthy or bad. One example is, I have this unusual flair for beautiful mugs. Once I like it ayokong may gagamit na iba sa house kahit sino pa...it will only be mine exclusively...I never make it a habit to share my slippers, flip-flops, shoes, tee's and others. I hate it to share with others. Ooops don't get me wrong. I am not that bad...kesa ishare ko sa kids ko...ibinibili ko sila ng kanila kaya I can't be misjudged as maramot. In fact I know I am generous. I have a very dear friend who after my arrival from Japan...2 months later she was able to cadged me of some late pasalubongs...imagine may chocolates pa ako 'til now? ...lol...gave her some and few stuff...and yung gustong gusto niyang watch...lucky...'coz I have a new one still unused, but old dahil a year ago pa yun. Sadly after we exchanged some SMS, she went unavailable. Well...maybe she's busy...maybe she has no load...maybe...maybe... :)
I always snapped at C's drama...always using my Havaianas, I told her to use her's...which remains in the box, left to catch some dust in the rack. Sa dami ng inuwi kong make up, whenever we're going out...yung vanity bag ko ang pnaggagagamit...my mascara...my powder, my eye shadows...hay naku...tension na ako niyan dahil lang don. I'll go like, where's my mascara here? She'll go like..."wait, sandali lang...am using it for a while lang..!" Dear me, eh meron naman siyang kanya...sigh...makapang inis lang. But I adore her, lagi lang nangiinis...always asking questions lalo na pag sleeping time na. Like kagabe, and gabi gabe...may Q&A kami na parang slum book. Who was your first crush? Grabeng level ang bonding namin ngayon. A lot of girls-talk...anything under the sun. Who...where...when...hay inevitable querying! Stop it! Sleeeep na!!! Hehehe...daanin ba sa takutan...at natatakot naman. :)


Eccentric - a person who has an unusual, peculiar, or odd personality, set of beliefs, or behavior pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D