Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm bummed, and so is Mishah too!



I feel half-sick and lazy. I don't even want to move. I want to blog and that's all. So I decided to call it a day and just stay at home now...at least just for now. I want to rest my mind...free from all concerns. It is a normal thing when times like this that parang nakakapagod ang mag-isip ng mag-isip. Our mind works just until we fell asleep then that's the time for our brain cells to also rest for a moment. But somehow pagnanaginip naman tayo, trabaho pa rin ang utak natin. So, it's nice naman na minsan eh medyo masarap ang tumunganga...lol...what a word...gave me a sudden smile...oo masarap ang tumunganga and let our mind naman be on the pause mode minsan. After blogging will just stay in bed and look at the ceiling blankly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D