Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chill out!



Wow, the place was awesome but could you imagine a night as if you where in an evacuation camp? We were asking for a cottage where we could stretch when tired. No available daw puro reserved na. Enjoy na enjoy ung nagkakaraoke, so carry lang...just fitted for the evening chill out. After few dips we decided to just take a bath na lang. It discouraged me when I saw a woman smiling at me, went straight to the pool and voila...she had her slippers on. Ang galing...grabeeeee! Then she looked at me and asked me "ay bawal ba?" I said in jest...haller! :) Then saw another two into the pool with slippers dripping wet in their hands...grrr...could you smile if you were in my shoes? Saw another pair naman in PDA...and you guess what they're doing...haha...I swore they did enjoy that evening. So we finally went to rinse na lang and know what we saw...3 men went oooops butt down on the floor. The comfort room tiles were not suitable for the place I bet. Very slippery and it scared all of us. The bowl was so gross with something floating...argh! And one saleslady there needs to attend etiquette seminar in a jiff. Masyadong masungit, baka inaantok na. Another thing happened at the parking area na ubod ng sikip. One gray Toyota couldn't get out so they sought the help of the guard on duty that night. When the companion tried getting inside the car, he softly bang my van's left door where I was sitting with my doors half opened. He saw me looking at him but he didn't even have the courtesy to say sorry...sigh...deadma lang siya.
Anyways...the place is beautiful except for some upbraids.
After rinsing we went straight to the van and after puffing few sticks we slept the night away...and waited for the rest who seemed to enjoy inspite of...went home at exactly 2:48am na dapat sana'y until 6am kami.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D