Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hush...!!!


Mishah nuzzled up to her toy friend while sleeping. :)


PS/ We're preparing to go to C's school this early when we noticed Mishah looking so sad and gloomy...in the kitchen...lying on top of the plastic stool. She's reacting this way whenever she sees me dressing up to go. He would grab-bite my undergarments, tee, pants...whatever to convey that she doesn't want me to leave her. Oh dear me, nakaka-touch na dogs really are loving, sweet and loyal. They'll make you feel their emotions. I know you'll laugh at me, but pet-lovers I think know this certain bond with their pets. Grabe...I really really love Mishah for loving me this way. She really can communicate better and she can send messages too, quite clear enough for us to understand how she feels...especially in the morning...she is our live alarm clock...scratching and sniffing at the door to wake us up. Hard to go out on long hours leaving her in sullen mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D