Sunday, May 11, 2008

My hands are full...

Tomorrow I have to wake up early and go straight at Divisoria Mall for something I need to buy. Somehing I need for myself na doon ko lang makikita. :) At cheaper pa. Then will go straight to Sta Lucia Mall to meet with Tack's sister for the toiletries gift she was asking lovingly for her PGH gift-giving day prior to her birthday bash...and good thing she invited me to grace that very special day. I have something na wrapped for her. And how I love to meet Ida there to and hope to meet other blogger friends. And then, this week I am looking forward to try something new and I think I will enjoy the lesson from Leizl. Then will be looking for a steel seesaw na order ni Teacher Jean for her day care school. Then I need to visit Lanie's Salon, for my manicure and pedicure and foot spa. After which I have to deliver two laminated cabinets for Rhea, a gay parlorista/owner who became my suki. And what else but a promised movie treat for Charri and one friend who wants to tag along with me dahil "sobrang namimiss na raw niya ako"...so tatakas daw siya for tomorrow makita lang daw ako. Wow I feel so elated di ba? Afterall mahaba haba na pinagsamahan namin talaga...as in grabe.

Well...I need to sack out early for tomorrow's toil.

1 comment:

  1. hello mommy! text ka nlng po what exact time tomorrow.. and where in sta. lucia.. i'm excited to hear u on may17 na.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D