Friday, May 30, 2008

Like iron shavings...



It sticks to magnet without falling off...just like in friendship who draw others and gain admiration and respect. But if we analize it further, in magnet two opposite pole will attract and pull each other together...while two the same poles repel. What blended...in friendship should be love, respect, affection, and care. Friendship for me is, when she/he is always around when my world is not only rosy but also during the black-dark hours of my life...and vice versa. Nice to hear or say..."I would never have made it through without her." or "What could it be without my friend?!" Then the bond will become nourished and tight because they both care, help and treasure each one. And with that I mean to have a responsive-friend type...who would always be there for me and I also, vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D