Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Divisoria blues...



Divisoria blues...

Commuting is one of the hardest thig for me, first being scoliotic I have no energy riding to and fro...I can't stand long waiting...standing and I avoid the tulakan and unahan factor of taking a bus ride. So we travel via the easiest way...the LRT express...but that's fun and exciting, also the FX...the driver yesterday were so polite and friendly.

Went to Divisoria's 168 to look for some toiletries and other stuff very early in the morning. I was a bit worried because all of a sudden Charri told me that 168 might just be opened only at 10am. We arrived early at 8am but to my luck, it's already opened and so fun begun. I saw garlic in plastic pack at P20...I got 2 for only P35.oo. Hehehe...Charri then started complaining because that was already 2 kilos. Quite heavy na. Then we went inside 168 to look for toiletries. Got packs of toothbrush, tissues, combs, plastic scrubs, very sharp knife, safety pins, batteries,
two jeans for our jazz lesson...door bell and other knick-knacks. So cheap the prices but beware of some skyrocketing prices. We got toothbrush for P150/pack and another P80/pack. See the difference but almost the same products. My fault...I hate to spend time haggling at the prices. Taxing and waste of time...my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D