Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I don't give a dung!



I couldn't believe myself ever loving a puppy like Mishah now. For so many years I hated doggi's dung, that stinks to no end, and those tick and fleas that would go crawling each corner of the house like that of our neighbor's many many years ago. It was so gross...but today, with new discoveries in science, we have this Frontline spray and those medicated soaps and organic shampoos meant for dogs and puppies giving them quite a smell so good enough. With all these kind of prevention plus those anti-rabies shots...who cares now? I love dogs...
Earlier this morning and since the night before, I felt a bit queasy and had episodes of throbbing headaches...I took the early morning bath...made coffee and had so much bonding time with Mishah who snuggled lovingly in my arms and vice-versa. I love Mishah so much! She is one of my inspiration eversince I got hold of her. She knows how to love back, she is so loyal and so sweet. We should learn from dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D