Saturday, May 17, 2008

Here's to you!

Sigh...I feel sad that we're not able to make it to Kat's birthday bash as I promised. Whoah...wish we were there also. Sarap pa naman ng foods pihado. But Charri is a bit under the weather, since yesterday pa. All along I hope until kanina that she'll bounce back to her usual old self. But her dysmenorrhea is still bogging her. She wanted pa naman sana to meet Kat in person. Everyone here in the house knew Tack because of the shirts I bought from her mom. They kinda liked the design and when I told them Kat's story, they became a frequent visitor to Tack's site. She's really giving inspiration to some others...and her present condition didn't curtail her bubbly spirits, instead she became a model to some weakened heart like me...to spring back again and be alive. For one, whenever I get uplifting texts from her, I feel so sorry for myself that in my situation I should always be brave enough for all those trials I've been getting instead of having a dampened spirit, just how Tack faces hers courageously. She's really a toughy, yet so sweet and unbelievably she's so candid, and her unfazed faith is superb. I like it when she said..."ang sarap kayang mabuhay, tikman mo!"

To you my dear friend, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And I think I will have to meet Talitha again, to send my small gifts wrapped for you. Hope to hear from you soon and may the Lord continuously bless and guide you. Always stay as sweet as you are...

1 comment:

  1. hi mommycool! thanks! it's super ok if u weren't able to come.. let's meet sometime.. just tell me when and where.. game! sama natin si ida.. i want to meet u again.. and ur kids.. by june na siguro kasi ang super hectic ng may ko.. hehe. and baka mas ok na ci ko by then.. :) tc!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D