Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Craving for coffee...


Had just woke up, this early and wanting to have a cup of coffee...I craved. Speaking of coffee...I wish to have a coffee shop one day...I don't know if this is next to impossible, but I just had wish for it when I was still in Japan. We used to have breakfast outside...quick and few table talk and it somehow strengthen our friendship. It gave me an idea to wish getting a business like coffee shop someday. But not sure how. Quite a big capital to start it jumping and rolling. I quite liked the place where we usually hang out, the Casa Blanca and The Holland. Ang ganda ng place. And that what gave me an idea of dreaming to have one...ikaga desuka :-)

1 comment:

  1. ay kme din ng mga barkada ko pangarap din magkaron ng coffee shop.. super pangarap kaya tuloy yun yung naging thesis ko nung college.. :)HAHA

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice... :D