Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Husband, another DK's hit.


Told that I would be starting another book which was Memoirs of a Geisha, but I ended up to another Dean Koontz...which is The Husband. I really am accustomed to his plot na and memorized ko na ang style niya for reading more than about 50 of his novels, using different pen names other than Koontz (aka W H Allan, David Axton, Brian Coffey, Deanna Dwyer, K R Dwyer, John Hill, Leigh Nichols, Anthony North, Richard Paige, Owen West, Aaron Wolfe). All books belong to me and I am keeping it talaga as a treasure. Nobody can make hiram dahil I tried not once, not twice, not thrice and what can you expect, walang bumalik ni isa man lang. Know what I did...I searched for the same books I've lost and bought again to complete my lists. I wonder why. And so, alam ng lahat sa house na hiramin na ang lahat 'wag lang ang mga books ko. Kungdi malalagot sila sa aking verbal vollies. Joke ;/... but it's true. Talagang masasabon ko sila. And it's meant that way. My house rule # 1. It was all well kept in a box. I have still yet a dozen of new books and some hands-me-down waiting to be read. Hehehe...eccentric...why not?! And one thing more...can't read a book without covering it first..kahit di sa akin I make it a point to have it neatly covered. And no one naman seems to take it against me instead natutuwa pa sila. And never naman akong manghiram palagi. Very seldom. And if I do, I make it a point to return it in time.

Sana bigyan ako ng free books for this favorable mention. It would be just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice... :D