Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The ability to express love...

As a mom...I see to it that the communication line between me and my children will always be as open. But sometimes I tend to clam myself shut to anyone else. There's a time na I wanna be with myself alone...contemplating or reassessing my own personal life with careful pragmatism. But it's very rare moments naman. It's a normal feeling I think specially when my mind is clouded with too much problems and pressures of being a mother, and at the same time being me. But just the same, I dare not let these things get the better of me. I never fail to remind them how much I appreciate them...how much I love them. It may sound cheesy but I do tell them always that they are my greatest gift from God. We're having a lot of good times together...bonding is "great" and "surreal" : - ))

Because of them, I don't regret the choices I made.
It's true that children are from heaven...!!!