Friday, May 18, 2007

Women's world...


Every women has her beauty secrets to tell. Everybody wants to feel young and look pretty. I have yet to find a girl without a mirror in her bag...without a comb, without a lip gloss, or a lipstick either. Hahaha! I remember my professor in college sharing this beauty secret on how to get rid of whiteheads and blackheads alike. Using cotton, spread thinly...dampen it with raw egg whites and put it on the face but avoid the eyes and the nostrils, wait for several hours until it hardened like a mask...you can actually sleep with it. When it's done you can rip it. And you'll see those unwanted dirt on the mask itself. Until now I'm still doing it and I shared it with my nieces, now it's a routine na...they do it when they feel they have to.
One thing with shaving, it really gives you those argh...very painful using the tweezers, and also one using a string...one is with honey,but the most common type is with the razor that can surely irritate the skin. Sigh...ang hirap magpaganda...magastos na masakit pa. Lucky are those who was born beautiful without even trying to be one. She's just beautiful. But what's important is the innate beauty. One that can't be seen nor touched. It can only be felt. The character and the behavior of one person is what matters. One can feel beautiful if she wants to...what you feel and do will make you beautiful inside out. Maganda ka nga but your a nuisance...it'll be a negative factor and won't help you either.
Me, I don't go for looks. What matter to me most is the gray just above the shoulder. I go for the intelligence of a person. It's a must for me to have a sensible mind. It's a good point if you can carry a conversation well with all that matters to everything. What good it could give you if you don't know how to communicate well? Good and sensible conversation for me is the building block of every human relationship. I go for intelligence and not for beauty...one can always feel beautiful!