Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sssshhhh....


I am booked to Boracay this September, a gift to myself. Using on-line ticketing. But whoah, I didn't get the chance of the big discount which is P2000 only for a round-trip fare, dear me...will pay P3000 plus instead...what a slowpoke! Nobody knows this...except one. Anyways, Boracay is really a place to enjoy and to unwind. Think, I need to buy a new Havaianas flip-flops, I got one with heels but I don't think it would be easy on sand. I need to buy some things to prepare on that day. Two hours earlier I should be there na, using Cebu-Pacific Airlines. I am excited already. I will bring my digital camera and ahh..ahh...ssshhh...

It's a yahooo!!!
I love beaches...not bitches huh!!! :))
It'll be a 3-day treat...for myself!
Yeeesss! after this would be Hongkong...and then off to Japan for my 6 months stay there, will seize the day!!!