Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm still wide awake...and, it's 2:26 already!

I just can't sleep...I want to blog...period! I'm enhancing my webpage the way I want it to look. I am so engrossed on this stuff...it really consumes most of my time and everybody is wondering why I'm so glued blogging all day. It is a different experience for me, and I quite like it obviously. I wonder how much our bill would soar?! We will see. Then if it zooms up...I will set a limit. With 2 refs, 2 television sets, and an air-con running while blogging I'm afraid...

My insomnia is attacking me again. Parang hindi ako dinadalaw ng antok. Well, am making use of that privilege. I'm having my angina pa. Well...

I want to thank Matt Anfuso for taking time to email me, and share some insights and teaching me some stretching routines which I find more helpful specially on my hamstrings. Thank you, thank you, Matt! Don't worry I will follow all instructions gingerly!!!