Thursday, May 24, 2007

I feel sad being an aggravator too...!



Honestly I would say I am also an aggravator, in terms of driving...and I also feel sad that I have, too. What I can at least do to help protect the ozone and stop creating global warming pollution are the ff:

-will drive less, I can commute naman, or
-try cracking windows instead of using the air-con, fresh air is good
-will avoid idling, just turn off the engine instead
-will keep my engine tuned properly
-will keep my wheels properly inflated becoz low-tire pressure wastes gas
-will go for carpooling or combined trips when possible

I wish I can do that and always keep in mind that the carbon dioxide we emit by burning fossil fuels and other home-energy leads to global warming which is destroying earth's biodiversity and eco-systems.

And that carbon dioxide can stay in the atmosphere for several decades.
Can you imagine how it will harm us and the next generation to follow?!!!
Aren't you an aggravator too?