Thursday, May 24, 2007

The reason why I felt grumpy the past few days...



I'm off with my dilemma now. Because of Tonton...he was so sick...mechanically speaking. Tonton is our blue Mazda Power van. I went through a lot, just to make him better again. He's now in good running condition, thanks a lot!

That red hose in the pict is the hi-tension wire that costs a whopping P4300.00. MG, the price is really amazing...d kaya P430.00 lang at ngkamali lang?! :))
Anyway, the rear left gasket naman costs more than P2,000.00, wow grabe noh?! Kaya I am thinking na pagpunta ko ng Japan this year, hahanapin ko talaga ang Mazda center don. Un ay kung meron man. But I doubt. Because the Japanese just junk their cars at walang repair repair don. After 3 years you have to change your car whether you like it or not, kung hindi, huli ka. Pollution-free pati don....they are after their health and fight against the contributing factors on global warming.

So, let us help fight global warming and save the earth and our future generation.

PS/ A little while ago, I saw someone kindled some pieces of woods and some garbage outside but afar from where I lived. I was way too late...it was burning na. Guess what's on top of the garbage? A fluorescent bulb...oh my...imagine that...sometimes carelessness or unmindful of segregating the garbages put our lives on the line. Or is it the ignorance that matters?! Government should take some steps reeducating or teaching man lang the people or just giving some points of awareness on global warming.

Paging...aren't you a bit concerned, much more afraid of how it would be on the next few decades?