Thursday, May 10, 2007

Chain-smoking...and health-conscious buff...


Yesterday, while in the mall's food-court, sitting with my dau and a friend, eating lunch...I took notice of a girl not so young...inside the glass-cubicle where smokers can smoke freely as long as they wish. I pitied the girl and I hope she'd stop smoking. What I felt was, being a woman that she is...she'll soon be wed and have children of her own. Why would a woman be so senseless putting herself in a risky situation in the future, health-wise? She should stop smoking and take everything under consideration that sooner or later she might be changing her condition and soon be ready to become a mother. She have to be in good health and give her condition with such care and scrupulosity.

Talking about health-care, I started being on a strict diet program with the help of my OB-GYN who gave me Reductyll to lose weight. It costs a lot so I had it changed into something cheaper. But to my amazement, it works positively for me. I have lost some 22 lbs. in less than 2 months. It's a feel good achievement for me to be lighter than my actual weight being with eternal sciatica and scoliosis pain. I have to lose a lot more to be in good shape. You can mention every medicines and teas that promote slimming...I have tried it all. Everything was a futile attempts. But until I got this one luckily, thanks to Dra. C. I owe you a lot!!!

Good news! I feel lighter now but I intend to lose some more 'til my target weight, and I'm hopeful. But the bad news is, I spend a lot changing my wardrobes a little smaller than the old ones. It cost a lot to change everything. I hope to get a medium size in the days to come. It's not too late yet...to become health-conscious!