Thursday, May 24, 2007

How to pinch pennies...


I don't know why, but I have this habit of not spending my loose change. In my room I have a drawer where I put all my coins. I never spend them....I just save and keep them....maybe for future use. I hate to keep a coin bank though.

For me being frugal helps you survive in this day and age. I don't mind not keeping up with the Joneses, I just want to be as simple as I am. I go for cheaper dresses but nice fitting tho. Sometimes I would prepare having a hands-me-down than spending hundred of pesos in just one expensive branded garments. Although I honestly say na sometimes I would buy something expensive say like Havaianas flip-flops that costs a little less than P1,700.00...just for a pair of heeled rubber slippers?! It's a great find though...very durable and nice fitting. Being with scolio, I just couldn't stand the pain using heeled slippers or sandals, but with this brand, I use it with much ease and comfort. What I stress is, I spend a lot if it is necessary, and I try to pinch pennies when it is much needed.

There's nothing wrong if you'll try pennypinching...
You can save for the future without much effort.
You can start right now...!!!